I love all the season, but what I love the most is the changing of seasons. Right now we are changing from Summer to Fall. And I am loving it!!
This weekend I am bringing the Fall decor out and getting to watch the color of fall. The leaves begin to turn orange, red, yellow, and so much more. The garden is bursting with a harvest that is none stopping; zucchini, cucumbers, beans, tomatoes, and especially PUMPKINS!!! Fall is in the air!
With the changing of season I am starting making new additions to my fall decor. Today I made these wonderful centerpieces that spell like, what for it, COFFEE!!
artificial flowers (mums)
1. Wash and dry your mason jars.
2. Add coffee beans to your mason. I filled the jar about 1/4.
3. Cut your flowers off the main stem.
4. Gather 3 to 4 of the different flowers and place them in the jar.
5. Now add a couple of extra flowers to help them look fuller.
And now you have a splash of fall color for your table!